Statcounter

Hi Colleagues!

I noticed that this blog had received 96 views since I started posting and that reminded me to share with you a way to answer the question, "Who is reading my blog?"

There's a tool that I use on my personal blog called StatCounter and it tracks the visitors to your blog, where they come from, what referred them to your blog, what pages they look at, how long they stay on your blog and other information you may find useful.

Of course you can also find information about your blog readers in the Stats section of your Blogger Dashboard. Today I adjusted "Manage Tracking Your Own Pageviews" so I would not be counting my own views!




Comments

  1. Thanks for the insight. I'm wondering if the statcounter includes the times we view our own blog though. I feel like I view mine a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week One of Tech One - Whee!

Digital Storytelling - An Epic Task!

Digital Citizenship Lesson Activity and Reflection